NZ Costumers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings everyone! Empty Greetings everyone!

Post by mdb Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:58 am

Hello,

My name is Michaela de Bruce and I have been interested in costuming for more than 20 years. It started first with redesigning princess dresses as a girl and developed into an interest in historic and theatrical costumes before my teens.

I currently am involved in some way in many costuming societies and events across the country as I have a passion for the cretaion of costume in general rather than a specific interest in one genre or era.
~In the SCA I am known as Meesteres Willemyne van Nymegen (Mina of Nijmegen) and I generally stick to the 16thC in the cities of the North Rhine region (which includes Cleves and Cologne) with occasional departures into the more Eastern cities of Germany or even Spain.
~In the "Winnowed Spinach Genteel Ladies Tea Appreciation Society" I am known as Miss Verity Pride- a bit of a nod to the early lady adventuers such as Miss Blythe. I am also Madam Chair or our group.
~I'm the current judge of the NZ Armageddon Cosplay contests, but have a tremendous deal of help in the Keeping Sane stakes from others willing to be security, photographers and general dogs bodies. I've even been able to get cups of tea made! I have been a previous two time winner of said contest so have an inside appreciation of how challenging it can be!
~Currently in the process of officially joining the 501st Star Wars costuming group.
~I regularly create costumes for dramatic productions I'm involved in and have even been a fill in hair and make up person or adviser.

There are some other adventures still to come I'm sure!

My costuming work can be found here along with several information pages of links for other costumers.

mdb

Back to top Go down

Greetings everyone! Empty Re: Greetings everyone!

Post by Raenef Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:52 am

Hello m'dear. Thank you for setting up this community Smile
Raenef
Raenef

Back to top Go down

Post by mdb Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 am

No worries:) 'Tis though a tricksome job to remember to login with this user name to be less anonymous and all official like;)

mdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum